There are two weeks left to register for Art.downtown. And we want to make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity to be involved in the 2013 event. Here is how to get connected:
- To participate in the event: Artists, Documenters, Curators and Sites need to fill out the Art.Downtown. Registration form before March 8
- Go to www.avenueforthearts.com/artdowntown
- Hover over the registration tab and select the Artist/Documenter tab
- Fill in the appropriate information in the form and submit when completed
- Afterwards, make sure you email three images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although online registration is highly encouraged, we do have paper registration forms available at Art.Downtown. Planning Meetings
- To expand your opportunities to promote: Register as an Avenue for the Arts member. Artist participants who are not members will not be included in Art.Downtown. Promotions including the event map.
- To make a direct connection: Attend an Art.Downtown. Planning meeting. During meetings we facilitate direct connections between artists, curators, documenters, and sites. Meetings take place at:
- Pub 43 (43 South Division) at 5:30pm on Fridays including February 22 and March 8.
- To explore the possibilities: Don’t forget to attend the Art.Downtown. Conversation series in February for discussions about Art.Downtown. Listen to past participants and community experts share tips of the trade and talk about challenges associated with creating a fantastic art show. Conversations take place each Wednesday in February at the (106) S Division Gallery. For a complete list of events check out the February calendar.
- Documentation: Art as Experience, February 13
- Curating: in Communities, February 20
- Art: Non Traditional Spaces and Shows, February 27