- Artists may submit up to three individual works. Include $25 fee for one entry, $30 fee for two entries, or $35 fee for three entries. Individuals can pay via check (make payable to MFA Collective, address to 17 Fountain NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503) or Paypal through www.kcad-mfacollective.com. Do not send cash.
- Entry is by digital images via email only- no slides, print outs, or actual work.
- Images must be in JPG format, highest quality, 1024 pixels on the longest side, 72 dpi.
- Image files should be labeled with the following information: Last name, first initial, underscore, 1, 2, or 3 (example: SmithJ_1.jpg).
- Artists must submit one image of each entry. One additional detail view of each entry may be included if the artwork needs further representation.
- Send entries to email@example.com, Subject Line: MEGA
- Entries must be emailed by midnight of December 6.
- All works must be within the dimensions of 72”x72”x72” and may not exceed 75lbs. All accepted 2-D works must be ready to hang. No exposed glass, clip frames, or sawtooth hangers will be permitted. Artwork must be dry. Works that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding display of 3-D work or installation.
- Eligibility requirements: all graduate students currently enrolled in a graduate course in the state of Michigan, as well as undergraduate seniors scheduled to graduate in 2014 from a Michigan undergraduate program may submit work.